[fanfic] The Horizon is Endless
May. 14th, 2010 10:49 pmTitle: The Horizon is Endless
Fandom/Pairing(s): Air Gear - Tsukino x Kiyoshi (OCs)
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I do not own Air Gear or it's concept, but I do own these two boys~
Summary: Tsukino is a good-looking man who's popular with the ladies. Kiyoshi is insecure and wonders about their awkward "relationship".
Notes: Was listening to Now and Forever by Butoukan, so I kinda got my inspiration from that song?! Lmao, I know, doesn't make sense. Anyway, this fic is for my two besties
kyrios and Angelo~ I was suppose to have Sims 2 pictures to go with this fic. But I'm extremely lazy and busy. :P

Tsukino is a very lucky man.
He's popular with the ladies, is a great cook, can live independently and is quite a handsome fellow.
The young Storm-Rider, Kiyoshi, was willing to admit to all of those facts except for that last one - for obvious reasons. He's a guy, Tsukino is a guy; Kiyoshi just felt like it would be awkward to compliment the older blond about his great looks. Actually, it was because they were both men that Kiyoshi wondered about just what his relationship with Tsukino is.
Especially when Tsukino was surrounded by ladies twenty-four-seven that made Kiyoshi wonder if he even meant anything to the older blond.
'For all I know we're just "Tuner" and "Storm-Rider".' Kiyoshi thought bitterly, as he absentmindedly flipped through channels on the television set. From over his shoulder, he could hear an array of laughter and giggling coming from the kitchen. It wasn't an unusual sound though - members of Tool Toul To were often over at Tsukino's house. Tsukino was one of the few male members of that group, so it was obvious that he was quite popular amongst the ladies.
'I wish Tsukino didn't invite those girls today,' Kiyoshi was in such a bad mood that the hand that held the TV remote was about to exert enough strength to crush it. Today, Kiyoshi wanted the older one to help fix his Air Trecks; and not invite some girls over to shamelessly flirt with the older male. Kiyoshi didn't even know why they were over in the first place - he didn't bother to pay attention when he saw the girls at the doorstep, and since then pretended like he was watching TV.
So now that the girls were over, Kiyoshi's ATs just laid in pieces all over the coffee table in front of him. As much as the silver-haired boy loved ATing, there was no way he knew how to fix them.
"Wow, you should learn how to properly take care of your ATs when you get into fights," Tsukino spoke up from behind Kiyoshi.
Tsukino's presence was so sudden that it made Kiyoshi jump and squeak quietly in surprise. Though not quiet enough for Tsukino to not hear, for the older blond laughed before soon coming around the couch (from behind it) and settling down next to Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi was so fixated on his own thoughts that he didn't even realize the the girls were no longer in the household, and it took another few seconds to register that Tsukino just planted himself next to him.
"I can always fix your ATs whenever you break them," The blond said, picking up the main part of the ATs to examine, "But I don't know how to fix you if you get hurt badly."
"Is that what you say to those girls to make them flail all over you?" Kiyoshi shot back bitterly, out of pure jealousy. Though right after he said that, Kiyoshi regretted it and bit on his bottom lip. He rarely - if ever - showed jealously. He didn't want to appear to be "clingy" or anything of that sort.
Though that statement from the silver-haired boy was enough to make Tsukino pause his actions and just stare at Kiyoshi's profile with a blank look. It didn't even take more than half-a-minute to see red in Kiyoshi's cheeks and across the bridge of his nose. The sight was making the blond almost wanting to laugh aloud, but he settled for a grin, "Do I hear jealousy? Wow, I think that's the first time I've heard you say anything like that."
Tsukino's words shot through Kiyoshi like arrows in a target. "...S-Sorry, I didn't mean to say that..."
And now Kiyoshi reverted back into his timid, quiet-voice self again. Not that Tsukino minded - more like he found it more adorable than usual. So adorable that Tsukino dropped his tools from one of his hand and then used that arm to loop around Kiyoshi - in a sort of a half, hug way.
"You're so adorable, y'know that?"
"E-Ehhh?" Kiyoshi squeaked, leaning awkward into Tsukino's body.
"Don't worry about those girls or other Storm Riders," Tsukino ignored the awkwardness that Kiyoshi was experiencing right now. "I have no eyes for anyone else but you."
At this point Kiyoshi's face was a flaming ball of embarrassment thanks to Tsukino's words. It was rare to hear Tsukino this cheery, but at the same time Kiyoshi liked seeing this side. It was a side no one else saw but him.
"So don't worry," The blond reassured again, "We have now and forever to take on the world."
------------- UGH, W/E. I have no idea where I was going with this fic and stuff. XD At the time I wrote this I was busy with my Pokemon-craze obsession, so I don't feel like fixing this up or anything.
Fandom/Pairing(s): Air Gear - Tsukino x Kiyoshi (OCs)
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I do not own Air Gear or it's concept, but I do own these two boys~
Summary: Tsukino is a good-looking man who's popular with the ladies. Kiyoshi is insecure and wonders about their awkward "relationship".
Notes: Was listening to Now and Forever by Butoukan, so I kinda got my inspiration from that song?! Lmao, I know, doesn't make sense. Anyway, this fic is for my two besties

Tsukino is a very lucky man.
He's popular with the ladies, is a great cook, can live independently and is quite a handsome fellow.
The young Storm-Rider, Kiyoshi, was willing to admit to all of those facts except for that last one - for obvious reasons. He's a guy, Tsukino is a guy; Kiyoshi just felt like it would be awkward to compliment the older blond about his great looks. Actually, it was because they were both men that Kiyoshi wondered about just what his relationship with Tsukino is.
Especially when Tsukino was surrounded by ladies twenty-four-seven that made Kiyoshi wonder if he even meant anything to the older blond.
'For all I know we're just "Tuner" and "Storm-Rider".' Kiyoshi thought bitterly, as he absentmindedly flipped through channels on the television set. From over his shoulder, he could hear an array of laughter and giggling coming from the kitchen. It wasn't an unusual sound though - members of Tool Toul To were often over at Tsukino's house. Tsukino was one of the few male members of that group, so it was obvious that he was quite popular amongst the ladies.
'I wish Tsukino didn't invite those girls today,' Kiyoshi was in such a bad mood that the hand that held the TV remote was about to exert enough strength to crush it. Today, Kiyoshi wanted the older one to help fix his Air Trecks; and not invite some girls over to shamelessly flirt with the older male. Kiyoshi didn't even know why they were over in the first place - he didn't bother to pay attention when he saw the girls at the doorstep, and since then pretended like he was watching TV.
So now that the girls were over, Kiyoshi's ATs just laid in pieces all over the coffee table in front of him. As much as the silver-haired boy loved ATing, there was no way he knew how to fix them.
"Wow, you should learn how to properly take care of your ATs when you get into fights," Tsukino spoke up from behind Kiyoshi.
Tsukino's presence was so sudden that it made Kiyoshi jump and squeak quietly in surprise. Though not quiet enough for Tsukino to not hear, for the older blond laughed before soon coming around the couch (from behind it) and settling down next to Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi was so fixated on his own thoughts that he didn't even realize the the girls were no longer in the household, and it took another few seconds to register that Tsukino just planted himself next to him.
"I can always fix your ATs whenever you break them," The blond said, picking up the main part of the ATs to examine, "But I don't know how to fix you if you get hurt badly."
"Is that what you say to those girls to make them flail all over you?" Kiyoshi shot back bitterly, out of pure jealousy. Though right after he said that, Kiyoshi regretted it and bit on his bottom lip. He rarely - if ever - showed jealously. He didn't want to appear to be "clingy" or anything of that sort.
Though that statement from the silver-haired boy was enough to make Tsukino pause his actions and just stare at Kiyoshi's profile with a blank look. It didn't even take more than half-a-minute to see red in Kiyoshi's cheeks and across the bridge of his nose. The sight was making the blond almost wanting to laugh aloud, but he settled for a grin, "Do I hear jealousy? Wow, I think that's the first time I've heard you say anything like that."
Tsukino's words shot through Kiyoshi like arrows in a target. "...S-Sorry, I didn't mean to say that..."
And now Kiyoshi reverted back into his timid, quiet-voice self again. Not that Tsukino minded - more like he found it more adorable than usual. So adorable that Tsukino dropped his tools from one of his hand and then used that arm to loop around Kiyoshi - in a sort of a half, hug way.
"You're so adorable, y'know that?"
"E-Ehhh?" Kiyoshi squeaked, leaning awkward into Tsukino's body.
"Don't worry about those girls or other Storm Riders," Tsukino ignored the awkwardness that Kiyoshi was experiencing right now. "I have no eyes for anyone else but you."
At this point Kiyoshi's face was a flaming ball of embarrassment thanks to Tsukino's words. It was rare to hear Tsukino this cheery, but at the same time Kiyoshi liked seeing this side. It was a side no one else saw but him.
"So don't worry," The blond reassured again, "We have now and forever to take on the world."
------------- UGH, W/E. I have no idea where I was going with this fic and stuff. XD At the time I wrote this I was busy with my Pokemon-craze obsession, so I don't feel like fixing this up or anything.
no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:26 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:32 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:32 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:34 am (UTC)Ahaha, it's quite intense in AG right now. :P
no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:35 am (UTC)So I've read XD
no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:38 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:40 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:41 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:43 am (UTC)awww! Tsukino is so cute when he's being so precious and nice to Kiyoshi! I love it~ ;3
no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:44 am (UTC)And thanks so much for proofing this for me! I-I don't usually ask people to proof unless it's something this long and messy. D; /shot
Tsukino can be a sweetie only when Kiyoshi's around. ♥
no subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:46 am (UTC)I like the idea of being able to read your fics first >DDD
And yes! This is why he's my favorite out of the two 8Db
Oops, did I just admit that? LOLno subject
Date: 2010-05-15 07:48 am (UTC)Hehe, you always get first priority! ;DD
Oh my! XDDHehe, I do admit it was fun creating Tsukino after Kiyoshi~ ♥